Pages

SATOR AREPO TENET OPERA

SATOR AREPO TENET OPERA
The Magic Square

Friday 13 July 2012

The Sea Eagle




You are more than you think you are - those people around me, most of them are in the village that I may visit on a market day.

I am in the Tower of a Sea Keep - behind high battlements and a great hall.

Afore me is the cave, the rocks, the ocean and behind a mountain.

There is a portcullis and a draw bridge, there is a moat and much magick, patterns shapes and symbols, passwords, mudras, and tokens woven all around that.

They can see the castle yet they do not get invited in.

I can look out to The Western Lands and the Isle of Apples. And the Lorne of Kintyre beyond that.

I can feel the surge of an ocean and see it in its elemental form; I see all of it in it’s real appearance.

Across that ocean is you.

Yet, you are no longer you.

And I am no longer I.

We built a bridge over time.
In perfect love and perfect trust.
We maintained an arch in the milky way.
We cast a rainbow, electric in our Art.

I am you and you are I.
We are two yet as one.
We are the one that becomes zero - A grail quest anew.
We encompass us both and all.

We are Us..

We know Infinite Time Together
We are Infinite Tandem Together
We understand that one is not one without the other.

un giorno è come l'eternità e che è ogni giorno

I recall the Spirit of the Sea Eagle that put an end to the Battle of the Birds and allowed the Elder Mage to see the sun through the clouds.

As he was carried from his crystal coffin to the inner court yard.

The same spirit is in my DNA and flys forth to you

Khabs Am Pekht

☽✪☾Sgian-dubh-I-won't-let-them-Immanentize-the-eschaton
En-Ferus-Hostis-I-Tego-Arcana-Dei

The Magus 9°= 2□ XI°

Pan-Essence

ShWaLuxEL

Location:United Kingdom

9 comments:

  1. I appreciate this read. It flows like the wondrous poetry in life's stream itself. I am your friend @grammakaye on twitter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Kaye,

      I appreciate you taking the time to come over and visit my pages.

      Thanks

      J

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It is wonderful that you feel it so.
      I hope Nepal is being kind?

      Delete
  3. One of my fathers favourite quote was this- from a play by George Bernard Shaw - *I believe in Michelangelo, Velasquez, and Rembrandt; in the might of design, the mystery of color, the redemption of all things by Beauty everlasting, and the message of Art that has made these hands blessed. * Truly your hands are blessed Anam Cara ..a beautiful art in these words and images and the potent energies they build within and without , above and below. Blessings to you for the inner sight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are there always we craft as we can yet we both craft true.

      Blessed Be Anam Cara

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you kindly for reading them - Blessed Be J

      Delete