Pages

SATOR AREPO TENET OPERA

SATOR AREPO TENET OPERA
The Magic Square

Thursday 5 July 2012

I.T.T.

I.T.T.

All of your life's and all that has occurred in this life time are but the sum of parts, that when realised in extension, provide you with drive, will and purpose to prepare for the times that your own Divine Nature Nurtured is creating.

I love you with all my heart - you are who my soul has chosen to be with and I am committed to making that happen. We would not be having this discussion otherwise.

There is no upset only concern that this should fail as we take the training wheels off the tandem.

A bike with training wheels = 4 wheels riding upon the bigger wheel people fail to perceive.

And that is the wheel of the world.

When we remove the training wheels that leaves the 2 wheels that are US -
We ride upon the 1 big wheel they fail to see.

And I love US xxx

Our direction is what we create via manifestation and that is via what we think feel and write.

I will be with you.

You and I will be together -

That is what we both want, and create and manifest via what we think feel say and write.

I.T.T.



I Tego Arcana Dei

Location:Shore Rd,Dunoon,United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment