Pages

SATOR AREPO TENET OPERA

SATOR AREPO TENET OPERA
The Magic Square

Sunday 19 August 2012

To Be

This month I have nothing to add.

I have much to consider, yet nothing to verbalize.

When or if there is anything to share I will however, in the meantime I am observing the convergence of several timelines and I cannot perceive which one will bubble to the top or which one is better than the other, outside of a timeline which is created by the divine and received as manifest upon the mundane.

We live in interesting times. Then I would feel that we always have.

Within this interim you can find me.

wizardparadox

Be good to each other.

Boomtime - Bureaucracy 13 YOLD 3178


1 comment:

  1. Through Regulas the King calls
    We align with the crown
    In perfect symmetry, the single central strand unwinds.
    Eternal deep desire breathe love
    Galactic Heart the deepest reaches
    She conceives mystery, the shining ones within the divine...

    ReplyDelete